Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02 ?huh?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] PMOY02 ?huh?
From: Village Idiot <villege_idi0t@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
does anybody know wot the heck Mr. Hollister is talkin bout?        my mouse
dosnt even have a delete button.   dont care much bout the gal, but would like
to see more fotos of the truck -- bet truck is closer to stock, too

Nice cover Wayne. Remember guys, keep that delete button handy, just in
case she walks by. We have to keep our secrets, ,,,well secret. If the little
woman ever finds out what we are really about, they'll take away our mouse, and
give us back the remote.

Charlie G.
every place has one, i'm yours... the villege idi0t