Re: [oletrucks] cigarette lighter hookup

To: "Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM" <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cigarette lighter hookup
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:21:10 -0700
What are you going to use the lighter for?  I only use mine for my cell
phone charger, so 12 volts is right for mine.  If you have an original six
volt lighter it might fail sooner if you run 12 volts to it, but I'd bet it
will still work as a lighter.  My lighter is wired from the batt post on the
ignition switch, but I don't know if that is the original configuration or
not.