[oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting
From: Halsey Danny <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:50:31 -0700 (PDT)
I need some advice.  I am building one truck from
three parts trucks and need to do a lot of sheet metal
cutting.  It is more than I want to tackle with a 3"
air cut-off tool.  I was wondering which would be
better, a reciprocating saw (saws-all I think they are
called) or a "high speed air body saw" which looks
like a small saws-all but is air powered.  I have a
large compressor and several air tools already.  If
anyone has used both or either for sheet metal cutting
and could tell me how good they cut and how
clean/smooth of a cut they make, I would appreciate
your advice.

Thanks,
Danny Halsey
'52 GMC