Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting

To: "Halsey Danny" <chanak80@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sheet metal cutting
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:45:42 -0600
Danny,

I have used a {Makita} hand held jig saw since 1980, it is still going
strong, wore out a B&D every month or so before that. I have allways used
{Makita} "ONLY" metal blades and used them for heavy metal for my truck
floors etc, never a problem also cutting lots of wood as well. One blade
will last forever if you don't rush it and break it. Beautiful smothe cut as
well. Try it, you won't regret it. Makita also makes a recip. saw and should
have Makita metal blades for those as well. The blade quality is unreal.
Best regards to all,
Don in Can.