Re: [oletrucks] rear-end

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear-end
From: "Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:11:45 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 9:08 PM

> Once this spacer block is out of the way you should be able to push the
> axles in slightly and the end of the axle shafts have a groove that a 'C'
> clip sits. With the axle pushed towards the centre, this clip will come
out
> and then you can pull the axles out.

Thanks, that did the trick, the axles are out now.
I allready ordered a manual on rear-ends among with some other shop-manuals
etc., but usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks to arrive in Holland, and i have to
bring the rear-end in for sandblasting and powdercoating 2 day's from now,
so they can do it at the same time with the chassis.

Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11