[oletrucks] Cable hardware

Subject: [oletrucks] Cable hardware
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:24:22 -0700
Hey guys, please pardon my ignorance.  I'm working on my parking brake
setup ('79 Trans Am rearend in '55 1st AD).  I need to make a permanent
loop in a piece of about 1/8" cable.  I've seen this little piece
before, but I don't know what it's called.  Where the cable loops back
on itself, there's a steel sleeve that's crimped in place to keep the
cable from slipping.  Can any of you give me the correct name of this
piece of hardware, and where would you find one?