Re: [oletrucks] Another strange offering from GMC

To: "Hanlon, Bill \(ISS Houston\)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Another strange offering from GMC
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:43:09 -0500
Wasn't that story in Vintage Truck this month or last? Big article, it looks
just like the Corvair van that came out later. Wimpy air-cooled engine in it
though, no V-8! Maybe it was some other mag like Custom Truck or ? Probly a
sister mag to the one you have. Seems when one mag from a company has a
story, each other ones get it or part of it to run in there's too.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors