Re: [oletrucks] Intro

To: morbee@TDS.NET, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Intro
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:29:49 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2003 10:55:10 AM Central Standard Time,
morbee@TDS.NET writes:

> I think IOLA is this weekend, but again, I have never been and don't know
> if it is a waste of time.

I'm a transplanted Cheese-Head (in TX) and I highly recommend the Iola show.
It is a monster.  4300+ swap meet spaces, 2500 show cars, 1000 cars in the
car coral.  Take your walking shoes, the swap meet area is on some hilly
ground.
 Great show.  My plans to go this year fell through, but next year for sure.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX