Re: [oletrucks] Intro

To: steve@OldSub.com, raknotts@qwest.net, Ie61pah@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Intro
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:47:00 -0600
You know how we (as in the United States of America) got Texas?  That thing
called the Alamo, yeah that's it.  We (as in the United States of America)
got our butt handed to us in a can at the Alamo and as a result we (as in
the United States of America) were forced to accept Texas cuz Mexico didn't
want it.  That's kinda the way we (see above) acquired California too!
YCYSNGBTT!

Glad to see that them Texicans have discovered that there are more states
than Colorado.  But alas, I saw a Kansas weasel hauling an AD out of this
state today.  I hope he gets hantavirus, that sorry SOB.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window