[oletrucks] ...temporary email fast...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ...temporary email fast...
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:20:09 -0700 (PDT)
As is not uncommon for me, I'm going to sign off all my email lists to minimize
distractions while I devote time to studying this summer.  I'll be back in the
fall...have to on ole trucks as I've been a part of it since it had about 50
members.

I will still check email occaisionally and would appreciate info on
opportunities
related to:

1--TF Suburban specific parts

2--58 GMC 1/2 ton NAPCO wideside big back window cab,  270 6 cyl, orig power
steering.

     16-in orig wheels
     58-62 fleetside/wideside bumper
     57-59 1/2 ton NAPCO parts
     58/58 GMC parking lite parts...NOS, used, whole, parts, etc...yeah I know
that they
are $$$$$$$
     GMC 6 cyl power steering parts...different from Chevy and GMC V8
     any misc parts valid to this truck.

"See you" in the fall.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban, V8, 3-speed + OD
58 GMC 1/2 ton NAPCO wideside big back window cab,  270 6 cyl, 4-speed, orig
power
steering
61 Corvair Lakewood station wagon
66 Corvair Monza
86 Chevy Silverado pickup
86 Corvette Indy convertible, SCCA BSP #32
Knoxville,TN