[oletrucks] 54 interior questiions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 interior questiions
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:26:20 -0500
Getting my 54 2-ton back on road. Want to get some things fixed I've been
lookin' at for too long. First, a rearview mirror. I have been using a glued
on newer one, but now it came off. I've never been able to have one of those
kits in stores hold. I looked in catalogs for orig mirror. The bracket has two
screws on it. I have no place to put those screws. My molding doesn't go
around window, just across dash at bottom of window. Just rubber around all
the rest. No screw holes behind that either. I have headliner out now, still
no holes. SO, did they have diff set-up on smaller trucks and no provision on
big trucks as most would have big outside mirrors and a box blocking window???
My headliner only had drivers side visor, no holes for passenger side. Zat
just a big truck thing? The mount is there I found under the headliner.
  Who makes the one-pce plastic headliner that fits 54 trucks?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors