Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments

To: "Gary R. Schwarzrock" <gschwarz@airtimeisp.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:12:05 -0500
I think your NUTS on the window idea. Yes, it's been done, some fellas on
www.stovebolt.com site have pictures if you ask. Realize that the cab is
double wall. You'll need a little more metal than just around the rubber
part. The two walls narrow in to be pinch welded to make that window flange.
Some fellas have removed the whole top from waist joint behind seat to the
front windshield posts and welded one in from a 5-window cab. Buy a diff
truck!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750