Re: [oletrucks] permit help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] permit help
From: "laurieandmike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:36:20 -0700
i got it done....it cost me abit of time to research but as of today there
is another 55 chevy truck on the road...
after 6 years of having the thing it is on the road still alot to do but now
it is drivable
and thanks for all the help over the years
i am sure there is still alot i will need help with