Re: [oletrucks] 1968 C-10 rear end

To: c_tom@bellsouth.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1968 C-10 rear end
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:25:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/2003 6:49:27 PM Central Standard Time,
c_tom@bellsouth.net writes:

> have a chance to get a rear end from a 1968 C-10. I haven't seen it, nor
> have i taken any measurements from it. I just know the guy said it was 5 lug
> and I could have it.

The 68 C-10 hubs came from the factory with six lugs.  If this one is five
lug it has been swapped or the hubs are redrilled for five lugs.  It can be
swapped, but the spring perches will likely need replaced.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX