Re: RE: Re: [oletrucks] radio question

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Re: [oletrucks] radio question
From: "James Butler" <jbutler@louisacomm.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:01:52 -0500
Hello all!

I just found this group and wanted to say hello and ask a few questions.  I
just bought a 56 chevy pickup.  I have decided that I am going to use the
crossmember from Industrial Chassis.  I like the idea of the Dakota front
IFS.  A truck suspension for a truck.  The thing I am not finding is info
for a dodge rearend that will work.  I would like to have the same bolt
pattern for both front and rear so that I can have a spare tire.

Also, the truck is in Texas, and I live in Iowa.  I am not looking forward
to driving down and picking the truck up.  If anyone knows of any good
companies that transport, please let me know.

Thanks!
James