Re: [oletrucks] Backup lights

To: "Kirk Pierce" <kpierce@copper.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Backup lights
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:22:35 -0700
I have seen a system like that.  It was on a 74 or 75 Chev 3/4 ton 4x4 that
was owned by a friend's cousin.  I last saw it (and him) in like 77 or 78.
What made it memorable was that he had set up a windshield wiper motor to
swing his driving or fog lamps up and down.  It was pretty cool.

He also had electric door locks that could be operated by pushing the side
of the fender.

And a big block Camaro, and a small block powered MGB.

He lived in Coos Bay, Oregon, and now I have to wonder what kind of stuff he
may have today.