[oletrucks] cars for sale: '69 impala and '54 buick

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] cars for sale: '69 impala and '54 buick
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:09:44 -0600
I need to clean out my yard a little bit...   I have a '69 impala 2 dr
custom it was originally a 327 car and has a tilt column    it currently has
NO engine/trans but I have a 350/350 combo available separately (engine
needs rebuilt)  mice have gotten the interior and there is the common rust
on the bottom of the front fenders    I can line the buyer up with a guy
parting out a twin to this car    asking price $300, its probably worth well
over $600 in good parts and comes with a clean title!

I also have a '54 buick special 4 door   it is complete but has been sitting
at least 10 years    it has a V8, auto, ps, radio...   pretty much loaded
  it has rust above the headlights and on the front floorboards (that is the
only rust!)  its also missing two side windows and the hood needs work (I
think its missing a support brace)    I think it would be an easy resto: the
brakes work, engine turns freely, tranny is still full of fluid    it does
need a lot of interior work thanks to the broken windows...    asking price
is $750  (it sold on *bay for $760 a few months ago but the couple from VA
werent able to come get it like they planned)

the cars are located in North central Montana but I can get them to anywhere
in the state fairly easily as well as Id and Wa

I also have a nice 8' slide in camper for sale...   its loaded, it has
everything but a shower and everything works    its an S&S and I think its
an '82   it has hydrolic jacks and a full size mattress in it    I'm a big
guy and this camper has a lot of room, the only place thats cramped is the
bathroom...    I'm asking $1200 for it and I might be able to deliver it
similar to the cars (MT, WA, ID)  for some gas $$

thanks
         Dustin