[oletrucks] Paint question

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint question
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:25:01 -0700
I'm in the process of sandblasting several parts on my '55 1st (Bedsides, bed
stiles and running boards)  This is taking me a few days.  When I get to the
last part I notice that there is a very small amount of surface rust forming
on the first parts.

Question:
Is there some type of solvent or something that you apply to bare metal to
temporarily stop this, until you can primer the part?
Does the the epoxy primer seal this small amount of rust in a dnhalt any
further rusting?