Re: [oletrucks] Paint question

To: Mark Self <mark.self@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint question
From: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:29:28 -0700
I use a product from the paint store called rust mort to treat the bare
metal and help prevent rust from forming.  I like using the epoxy
primer on my on the bare metal.  Then I do my bodywork on top of that
and then cover that with another coat of epoxy.  Then I spray that with
some K200 "filler primer" and start my block sanding.

Joe