[oletrucks] Floating truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Floating truck
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:33:10 -0400
The adventure with the Cuban amphibious AD has generated a lot of interest
in the world--or so it appears.  I have received correspondence from a
producer at Pixworks LTD (the movie makers) and they're wanting to possible
do a movie about it. Their first process is to get a decent size replica of
an AD truck to make look like the actual one so they can promote the
possibility of a movie to financial backers. Wanting a model somewhere in
the 12-15 inch range in length-plastic not a diecast model, damn they get
picky huh...
Anyone have any idea where models exist of this size??
I also got contacted by a Miami Herald reporter doing a story on the same
thing, he asked a few questions and I answered 'em via email, may or may
not make it to print but hey.......    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne