RE: [oletrucks] Floating truck

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Floating truck
From: "S Schmidt" <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:04:08 -0700
  Wayne,

  I've got a brother-in-law that has spent much time and money on model
making, I'm sure he could produce a model of correct size and
descriptions....he's one of these guys who puts together a model garage with
several cars or trucks - in some form of disassembly, and varying
conditions - including rust holes/dents/etc, including sparkplug wires and
much other detail... well you get the idea, and they look very
realistic...actually some of them look a lot like the ole-trucks we find to
restore.  I will pass on this info and see if he is interested....

Thanks,

  Sheldon Schmidt
  SS Machine Works, Inc.
  sheldon@ssmachine.com