Re: [oletrucks] Floating truck

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floating truck
From: Bob Fischer <r.fischerjr@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:01:50 -0700
Well, with all the re-showing of the Havana houseboat on the news, I just
couldn't resist. Most non-truckers don't know a 49 from a 51
so here are a couple pic's of my recent addition to the slip hitch on the rear
of our 49
.
<http://home.att.net/~bobspl/pix/Hboat1a.jpg>

<http://home.att.net/~bobspl/pix/Hboat1b.jpg>

Bob

>The adventure with the Cuban amphibious AD has generated a lot of interest in
>the world--or so it appears.  I have received correspondence from a producer
>at Pixworks LTD (the movie makers) and they're wanting to possible do a movie
>about it. Their first process is to get a decent size replica of an AD truck
>to make look like the actual one so they can promote the possibility of a
>movie to financial backers. Wanting a model somewhere in the 12-15 inch range
>in length-plastic not a diecast model, damn they get picky huh...
>Anyone have any idea where models exist of this size??
>I also got contacted by a Miami Herald reporter doing a story on the same
>thing, he asked a few questions and I answered 'em via email, may or may not
>make it to print but hey.......    --wayne

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

  http://Bobsplayce.home.att.net   e-mail -->r.fischerjr@att.net