RE: [oletrucks] '53 Hood Adjustment

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '53 Hood Adjustment
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:44:44 -0400
Thanks, Bill.  I looked at this thread, but I don't think the TF's and AD's are
the same. Mine doesn't have any of the 'stops' this thread mentions.  Also,
since the hinges on the AD mount on the side of the cab (not on the firewall),
I can't see how shimming the bottom bolt would help anything.  Any other ideas
out there?

Jim Wilkerson