[oletrucks] what parts needed?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] what parts needed?
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:46:53 -0400
I am still asking questions and getting my facts straight on putting an IFS
or front clip under my 55 2nd TF.
I want to make sure i get a list of the parts and pieces i will need to get
the job done and done right.
I will want power steering, power brakes, and a front end, which may be the
MII front end.

Here is what i think i will need, if anyone can think of anything else
please let me know.
1. The suspension, which would be hub to hub and include the steering rack.

2. Motor mounts, i'm not sure if they are included with th MII front
end...Thats a question i need to ask the company i am getting the front end
from.

3. Steering column, mounting plate, and possibly a rod with 2 universal
joints

4. Steering box

5. Power brake booster kit, under floor mount

6. Tandem master cylinder

7. Residual valve

8. Metering block

If anyone can think of anything i forgot please let me know.
                Thanks from SC,
                        Tom Cooper