[oletrucks] My finished truck!

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] My finished truck!
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:43:55 -0600
Well it will probably never be finished, but it is painted and back
together.

The truck is a 1959 GMC 9314, with the original 235 I6, 3 speed, and 3.90
rear gears.

Thank you all for your wonderful advice, comments, suggestions and
entertainment over the past 3 or 4 years. Oh yeah and the help finding parts
and heck a few of you even sold me parts.

Pictures are posted at http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee  click on finished
for pictures.

There are pictures of the interior and engine available in the April and May
folders.

I entered threee shows this summer and had a blast. Didn't win anything, but
then I didn't go to win. I meet some wonderful people and saw some great
trucks. It sure is different to go to shows and cruises as a participant!

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee