Re: [oletrucks] My finished truck!

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My finished truck!
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:34:51 -0500
Blaine:
Looked over your photos, you should be very proud of your truck.  Looks like
a lot of hard work but I'm sure you feel great when driving it and having
people smile and wave.  This is my first year of taking my truck to shows
and cruise-ins and I'm having a great time!  You meet some neat folks that
love to talk about what they've been through restoring their vehicles
(whether car or truck).

Here's wishing you many miles of safe and pleasurable driving.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL

>From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
>To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: [oletrucks] My finished truck!
>Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:43:55 -0600
>
>Well it will probably never be finished, but it is painted and back
>together.
>
>The truck is a 1959 GMC 9314, with the original 235 I6, 3 speed, and 3.90
>rear gears.
>
>Thank you all for your wonderful advice, comments, suggestions and
>entertainment over the past 3 or 4 years. Oh yeah and the help finding
>parts
>and heck a few of you even sold me parts.
>
>Pictures are posted at http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee  click on finished
>for pictures.
>
>There are pictures of the interior and engine available in the April and
>May
>folders.
>
>I entered threee shows this summer and had a blast. Didn't win anything,
>but
>then I didn't go to win. I meet some wonderful people and saw some great
>trucks. It sure is different to go to shows and cruises as a participant!
>
>Blaine Dumkee
>Fort Smith NT
>Canada
>  http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/imastar