[oletrucks] Can't find the identification # on a F$$d 1978 302

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Can't find the identification # on a F$$d 1978 302
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:43:29 EDT
Hi Guys i tried finding a ford site for this answer with no help (wonder why
i never liked a ford). Any way i bought a 1951 ford pickup that has a 1978 302
ford motor with a 4 speed standard  and i've looked and looked for the ID
numbers and can't find them. I have been trying to get the truck title in fl it
has a clear wisconsin title and bill of sale but the DMV in Fl are the nastiest
 and most unhelpfull and downright Rudd people i have every dealt with in my
life. I haven't even tried to title my 53 chevy pickup  "GA TRUCK"yet  all i
have is the bill of sale and its last tag, i not sure its worth trying to
restore these trucks if the DMV here are going to be so nasty. If anyone knows
wheres the ID #s are please let me know, Thanks in advance

                       Sincerely , Steve (I wish i never seen this ford)
Rushing

                                   Ocala Fl