[oletrucks] Truck Titles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Titles
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:17:34 EDT
  Has or does anyone have a source to purchase a clean  truck title. I was
told  you didn't have to have a title for a 1950's truck, just a bill of sale,
maybe that is just a rule in Ga. I have a clean wisconsin title for my truck
(HONEST & CORRET) with a bill of sale but DMV of Florida (a female her time of
the month)  is  being impossible because it doesn't have the orignal motor to
match what is on  the old title, Florida Goverment employees are on a mega
power trip and i'm not sure what to do, i quess i could sink it off the coast
of
fla , that is what we do here in Fl with old trucks !!!!!!!! :-)

Steve Rushing
                                                                    Ocala Fl
                                   "Wishing i lived in Texas or anywhere else
in the US
                                      just not screwed up Florida "