Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:15:01 -0700
Maybe this site can help you that I book marked  Ed ke6bnl

http://www.futuretech-enterprises.com/us-auto/pricelist.htm

I have no real knowledge of this place.  Good luck been there done that,
still have one more truck to go through this.a 48, bill of sale and vin
on the chassis thats all I got for this one. the 53 I just got had a pink
slip and was from a friend and turned out to be a real bear.  But got
plates for it now.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:17:34 EDT Tezzme2@aol.com writes:
>   Has or does anyone have a source to purchase a clean  truck title.
> I was
> told  you didn't have to have a title for a 1950's truck, just a
> bill of sale,
> maybe that is just a rule in Ga. I have a clean wisconsin title for
> my truck
> (HONEST & CORRET) with a bill of sale but DMV of Florida (a female
> her time of
> the month)  is  being impossible because it doesn't have the orignal
> motor to
> match what is on  the old title, Florida Goverment employees are on
> a mega
> power trip and i'm not sure what to do, i quess i could sink it off
> the coast of
> fla , that is what we do here in Fl with old trucks !!!!!!!! :-)
>

> Steve Rushing
>
> Ocala Fl
>                                    "Wishing i lived in Texas or
> anywhere else
> in the US
>                                       just not screwed up Florida "
> 1959

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)