Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Titles
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:27:40 -0700
I gave up on the local DMV I will travel to another town 60mi away.  When
I call them for question they transfer me to a junk yard and that guy
tells me the way to word the paper work and the ins and out of the system
then he will transfer me back to the dmv which is not involved in that
conversation.  I give them an extra fee for the paperwork and head down
to there DMV trailer.  And in a couple of days all is done by mail.  I
got so p--off that when it came time to have the 53 chevy weighed I did
so with no engine trans, fenders or bed I did leave the doors
on.(registration fees are based on the weight) Would you believe they
only weigh 1685 lbs.  good luck Ed