Re: [oletrucks] calling Blaine Dumkee in CA...

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>, <mark@noakes.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] calling Blaine Dumkee in CA...
From: "bgibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:42:15 -0700
I don't know much about the mail blocking but it is happing to me also. It
seem my server hast to call the big boys (ie) aol,roadrunner sbc and so on
and tell then they are not spammers. I have friends in Fl. and a Daughter in
Tn. that I cannot e-mail for over a week now, because my e-mail bounces??
Here is a web site that explain a little www.mail-abuse.org/rss

My two cents
Hoot58