RE: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater gaskets

To: "Rebus Knebus" <jonkunkel@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater gaskets
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:17:07 -0600
Jon

OK, now I have a few questions.

The different components of the heater do not bolt together or attach, they
are simply mounted in a way that they sit side by side. The way I see it the
rubber piece needs to act like ducting to direct the air from one component
to the next and seal at the same time. When I took the heater out of my
parts truck there wasn't anything connecting the heater components.

My parts supplier lists them in his catalogue, and has ordered them, but has
never received them.

Does anyone know if a supplier's online catalogue shows a picture, this may
really help me.

I believe Heavy Chevy lists them as 'Heater Case Joint Band Set', but shows
no picture.

Blaine