Re: [oletrucks] tilt steering column

To: Ie61pah@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tilt steering column
From: joegarcia1@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:35:07 +0000
I'm pretty darn sure the shaft coming out of the steering box is going to need
a support bearing.  You will also need to add a support bracket at the bottom
of the column where it comes through the toe board "floor" of the cab.

Your parts list will look something like this:

a) two Borgenson U-joints
b) shaft between u-joints to connect column to box
c) Support bearing for shaft on stock steering box
d) support bracket for column at toe board

You may need to make or buy a column to dash support bracket but that will
depend on the type of column you select.

Joe