Re: [oletrucks] publications vendor help

To: BMcNulty@csuchico.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] publications vendor help
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:16:18 EDT
Hello Bob,

I haven't tried either of these, but their names/numbers were stashed in the
depths of my Chevy Trucks file:

Faxon Auto Literature
3901 Carter Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501
Ph: 1-800-458-2734
Fx: 1-909-786-4166
Shop manuals

Al Trommers Rare Auto Literature
59 West Front St., Mailbox # 1
Keyport Mini Mall
Keyport, NJ., 07735
Shop manuals

Good luck and Regards.

Culver Adams
1931 Chevy coupe
1951 Chevy 3100

---
In a message dated 9/5/03 10:56:56 AM Central Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     [oletrucks] publications vendor help