Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction results

To: raknotts@qwest.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction results
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:22:14 -0600
BOB,

Look in the archives for subject line in the 29 Aug 2003 time frame for
answers to all your questions.  Sorry but AZ weasels are also on the
Colorado persona non gratta list so you have to stay home with your nose
pressed against the window and just be happy watching cuz you can't come out
and play.  Too bad that you let all of your trucks leak out of your borders.
  These auctions are for Natives (that means born here) only.  Anyway, I
doubt that you could sneak past the Shiermeister at the border so don't even
try.  ;-)

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

>From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
>To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
>old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction results
>Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:00:17 -0700
>
>Durwood, do they put out a list ahead of time? I would go a mile (or maybe
>1500-2000) for a good AD GMC .

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.