RE: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction results

To: bill.hanlon@hp.com, dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com, raknotts@qwest.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction results
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:19:58 +0000
I think Patrick actually used to be in Denver and took Colorado Trucks to
ARizona also.  I just listed a 38 acre hobby ranch near Trinidad and there
is an old home, old buildings and AD trucks so if you want to buy a few
trucks with your ranch just email me with your offer.
Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado
Lots of Trucks