[oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates

To: "Oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:40:05 -0600
Ok I'm not looking for criminals with license plate stamping experience, but
does anyone know how to, or know of a company that will reproduce licence
plates?

I live in an isolated Territory that has only had a road in and out for 50
years, and with a population of less than 40,000 finding a vintage plate is
hard.

I do not want the plate to register, but for show purposes.

A 1959 Northwest Territories plate sold this evening on Ebay for $250, which
is way more than I want to pay! No it was in perfect shape, but still $250!

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee