Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:36:24 -0700
As a gag to pull on the prankster at work, we scanned a current license
plate, and changed the lettering to 'HIT ME' and then printed it on a large
format color laser printer, cut to size and used spray cement to put it in
place.

It won't tolerate much weather, but you might try that approach for show
purposes.  Carefully done from any distance at all I'm sure no one would
ever notice.

Of course you either have to have a plate to start with, or have a real good
idea what it should look like...