Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Manufacturing license plates
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:16:09 EDT
Hello Blaine,

I haven't done business with either of these but found their names buried in
my files:

Oregon Plates
http://www.oregonplates.com/
License plate restoration.

Thelma's Garage
http://www.thelmasgarage.com/plate.htm
Links to a whole flock of license plate restoration folks.

I don't know if they make plates, but they might steer you someone who does.

Good luck and regards,

Culver Adams
1931 Chevy coupe
1951 Chevy 3100
---
In a message dated 9/17/03 9:47:00 PM Central Daylight Time,