RE: [oletrucks] 58 Pick-em-up

To: "The Botelers" <boteler@olg.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 58 Pick-em-up
From: "mjn" <mjn@martinnee.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:31:18 -0600
I just pulled a 348 out of a parts truck.  It needs a home.  It is complete
with transmission and clutch except it is missing the fuel pump and carb.
I'm sure it hasn't run in a long long time and probably won't run again, but
I'm sure there are a lot of good parts to salvage.

It's in NW NM

Ping me off list.

Martin
mjn@martinnee.com