RE: [oletrucks] Abandoned, my foot.

To: "'tim'" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Abandoned, my foot.
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:01:19 -0500
>If I had my druthers, like many other folks on this list, I'd be living in
some place
>with a 3- or 4-car garage.  But as it is, this was the only place I could
afford, and I >even had to convert the family room into a garage myself.

HA! The funny thing is I went and looked at your pictures, and one of your
house showed Peanut in the driveway, and what looked to be a wall with a
window, no garage. But in later pictures I noticed the garage .. So your
statement saying you converted the family room into a garage just set off a
light bulb ;-)

Bill