Re: [oletrucks] Abandoned, my foot.

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Abandoned, my foot.
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:46:13 -0600
On Oct 16, 2003, at 1:20 AM, Bob KNOTTS wrote:
> Tim, is the registration on "Peanut" current? Here in PHX, you can
> park your
> car forever if it has current registration. If it doesn't run, so you
> can
> get it emissions tested, you can have it registered as "Deinsured",
> which
> means you  pay the registration, but it can't be driven.

My registration is current.  In Colorado, a "collector vehicle" plate
lasts for 5 years, and emissions testing is only required once, upon
initial registration of the vehicle.

> But I am thinking seriously abt building two 6-8 ' high
> concrete dinosaurs in my front yard, and painting them purple and
> pink.I
> have the drawings. The city says there is no ordinance prohibiting
> concrete
> dinosaurs of any color. (It took them  2 months to grudgingly admit
> that
> little fact.) Bob K

Ha!  I actually have a three-meter-wide silver spaceship in my back
yard (my other roommate's), and nobody's complained about that yet.

Tim Lloyd, lloydt@colorado.edu
http://54peanut.blogspot.com
1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup "Peanut"
1954 Chevy 3100 Panel "Being paid for"