Re: [oletrucks] 2 questions!

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 questions!
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:29:43 -0700
On 10/17/03 7:33 AM, "Spinningroach@aol.com" <Spinningroach@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, I have 2 questions for you knowledgeable people :
>
> 1/ The Truck Shop seems to be cheaper than its competitors when it comes to
> parts for a '56 1/2 ton stepside TF. Any good or bad experience with these
> people? Can the difference in price come from the quality of the parts (body
> parts)?

I just ordered some cab corners from them for my 59. Good parts. They match
original thickness of the truck and seem to be formed correctly with no bad
wrinkles or anything. A little damage from shipping - but nothing too bad. I
have not compared them to other companies. They did not offer inner cab
corners though.

> 2/ Has any of you guys installed a Total Cost Involved chassis under his
> truck? And if so, how was the result?

I built my own chassis and installed a TCI Mustang 2 IFS, pwr brake kit and
rear spring kit. I am very pleased with the products.  I am more pleased
with the level of support TCI has offered. They have been more than happy to
help trouble shoot any problems that I had when installing. I have also
heard good reports from others on their customer service skills.

- Ryan