Re: [oletrucks] 2 questions!

To: Spinningroach@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 questions!
From: "Martin Smith \(Yahoo\)" <smithm92@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
JP,
FWIW, I've ordered door glass and weatherstripping channels,
rubber, etc. from Truck Shop and have been mostly satisfied
(there was slight fit issue with the window mohair wipers that
sit at the base of the window frame in the doors). It did take
more days than I thought necessary to ship out my order. In
fact, I called them last week and found that they were too busy
at 2:00pm (CA time) to take an order over the phone. But, I've
also visited their store in SoCal and was very impressed with
the size of the operation and their inventory.
Martin
'55 TF