[oletrucks] 2 questions!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 questions!
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:04:30 EDT
Thanks Ed, it's interesting to see how us guys seem to experiment different
levels of satisfaction from the same companies. Apparently the Truck Shop seems
pretty good... the cheapest, I don't know yet, but I'll let you guys know!
Thanks a lot! JP
From: ke6bnl (view other messages by this author)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:10:48

I took three catalogs and marked items I was intrested and compared
prices and Truck Shop was cheaper by far.  ordered some part and
everything went smooth.  Ed ke6bnl

Spinningroach@aol.com wrote:

> 1/ The Truck Shop seems to be cheaper than its competitors when it
> comes to  parts for a '56 1/2 ton stepside TF. Any good or bad
> experience with these people? Can the difference in price come from
> the quality of the parts (body parts)?

The Truck Shop *appears* to have the lowest prices ... until you add in
their shipping costs -- then it balances out.  They charge more for
shipping than others do!  I've ordered stuff from them -- no complaints
at all.  Quality goods, for sure.  But I think Chevy Duty winds up
having the lowest cost.

Alan