Re: [oletrucks] Rear end ratio

To: zman <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear end ratio
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:10:44 -0500
Believe me I've done this too many times to be wrong....Turn the wheel
twice unless its a posi.
Roger Gleason
University of Connecticut
Construction Engineer
31 LeDoyt Road
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3038
Phone 860-486-3064
Fax 860-486-3117

                      zman

                      <zman@gibbon.kungfu        To:
Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
                      monkey.com>                cc:       Wayne Osborne
<wayne@chevytrucks.org>, "Antonio R. Tijerino"
                                                  <antonio@tijerino.net>,
<daveshier@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
                      11/04/2003 02:57 PM
<owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <Spinningroach@aol.com>

                                                 Subject:  Re: [oletrucks] Rear
end ratio

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu wrote:
>  I believe you have to turn the wheel it twice unless its a posi unit. We
> do this quite regularly for our racing enterprises and have done it
> recently about four times about a month ago.

If it's not posi, turn the passenger side wheel, once, count the
driveshaft revolutions, nuff said.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman@kungfumonkey.com