Re: [oletrucks] Chevy 47 panel grille.

To: phoneman@ticon.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy 47 panel grille.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:53:38 -0700
They are NOT interchangeable!  You will see some notches on the underside of
each bar and should also see that they are in a numerical sequence from top
to bottom.  I know this cuz I found out the hard way!  Why wont that
%^$&*(*$#@@( thing fit?  Sonnofa...

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

>From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
>To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy 47 panel grille.
>Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:05:02 -0600
>
>Does  anyone know  if the 5 sections on the 47 chevy truck gill are
>interchangeable ? I saw one with the top section above the parking lights
>missing. It was in great shape otherwise. My 47 panel truck is not here to
>look at  and most of the sectionse rusted badly . I figured maybe these
>sections of the grille might interchange . The gille for sale includes the
>parking lights and a splash pan in great shape . My only concern is that
>there
>are only 4 sections instead of 5 Thanks Mark

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list?  MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets!  http://shopping.msn.com