[oletrucks] Chevy 47 panel grille.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy 47 panel grille.
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:05:02 -0600
Does  anyone know  if the 5 sections on the 47 chevy truck gill are
interchangeable ? I saw one with the top section above the parking lights
missing. It was in great shape otherwise. My 47 panel truck is not here to
look at  and most of the sectionse rusted badly . I figured maybe these
sections of the grille might interchange . The gille for sale includes the
parking lights and a splash pan in great shape . My only concern is that there
are only 4 sections instead of 5 Thanks Mark