Re: [oletrucks] 292 question

To: "Tom Lovejoy" <Tom_Lovejoy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 292 question
From: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:34:57 -0600
TOM,
I have a 292 in a 65 GMC 1/2 ton here in Canada and it goes like a scared
rabbit. Climbs steep long hills and accelerates at same time.  Cruises
leisurely at 60 mph.
All original with a 3 speed. Not great on gas though. I have never tuned it
up, that might help, but due to health, am selling it and will leave that to
the next owner.

Regards,
Don.