Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support
From: "Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:11:59 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: <dcvjrv@covad.net>
To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>;
<old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>; <oletrucks@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 5:00 AM
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 Rear Cab Floor Support

> In looking through Brothers website I came across an item for the cab
floor
> on a
> 55-59,  it is called the rear cab floor support.
>
> My question is where exactly does this part go.  I looked at my 58 GMC cab
> and I don't see anything like it.  Does anyone know.

I was wondering about the same thing.
I happen to have a pic of the underside of my '57 3100, so maybe somebody
can use that to point it out to us.
http://members.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11/i1451162-38.jpg
I plan to start working on replacing the whole floor, so any info about
supports are welcome.

Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11